Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happily Married?

Suddenly everyone around me is on the topic of "MARRIAGE"...

Now that i look back. This never bothers me before... I mean, everyone noes that i am pretty independent and fun-loving and workaholic and seems like i always do not have enough time for a lot of things like mahjong, clubbing, reading, cleaning up my room and exercise...

I even do not have enough time for my beloved friends and buddies and am so apologetic of not providing a listening ear when you guys need one. Missing out a lot on your lives! Do not worry! You will still be a piece of me! My Buddies Are always My Buddies! Die-hard.

Now, back to the topic on marriage.. it is happening to my closest friends. Xuemei, Jojo, Huayi, Qilin.. and SAMANTHA!!!

Kat and I was scratching our heads and guessing when's our turn..... not in the next 5 years for her... but what about me? am i ready? mentally and financially? is he ready?

What is love all about?

Love is about liking another person and wants to be in the companionship and wanting to provide the best for him/her.

COmmunication and sense of humour? Accomodating and not particular? Give and take? Give what? Take what? What is fair and what is not? Is love fair? Fairness is love? Respect is love or Love is respect? Being not wanting to hurt and not being wanting to get hurt is love? What is love?

And what about Marriage?

Marriage is about....possession of the other person that you love? Why do 2 persons want to get married? For the culture? For the relatives? For the baby bonus? (i heard you cannot get baby bonus if the baby is illegitimate) For the flat?

I have not been able to decipher the wonders of love and how to treat the one you love and now the BIG M word is dropping onto my small brain shell.

Life has been slipping past me and I have lots of memorable recollection of my life but it never dawned me when i want to get married.....

Maybe I do want to get married and that is why I have been thinking about it....

But how do a couple stays happily married? Cooped up in their own 2 person world?

still thinking...

another trash blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home